Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of My Proudest Moments

Before I go any further, I will admit (if I haven't already) that I am a crazy dog lady. Probably certifiable. I can't help it. My dogs have become my hobby, my little dose of sanity, a bit of an escape from reality.

The Peanut is my everything, but when he goes to sleep at night, Dudley and I work on tricks and obedience while Clarence works on seeing how many treats he can get by simply sitting and giving me his best Jack-Nicholson-Joker smile (one day I will post a picture, you will see what I mean).

So far, Dudley can sit, lie down, play dead, back up, pick up dirty clothes and take them to the laundry room . . . the usual. But, the trick that has made me the proudest - so far - is this:


2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so awesome! When I get a dog I'll have to have you come train it to be as awesome as Dudley. haha

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is awesome! pretty soon your boy will be in competition with dudley :)