Although the Peanut is the son of a city slicker (Mr. Ringmaster was born and raised in LA and I barely remember my childhood on a farm), I often detect a whisper of my dad in him. I sense it in his humor, his kindness, his love of the outdoors and in his farming spirit.
How I wish my parents could see this boy!



5 comments:
Love it! Also, I find that last photography both endearing and hilarious. What a good Dad Mr. Ringmaster is!
I know! Right? The thing that makes me laugh is that I don't know who had the most fun on that tractor, the Peanut or Mr. Ringmaster! I'll have to send you the picture of Mr. Ringmaster when he was crammed into the seat with the Peanut on his lap. Hilarious!
Dad would be prouder than a peacock! I know mom and dad watch dubby's progress.
Thanks LA! I am very grateful for the reminder that Mom and Dad are still involved in our lives - especially since I have a tendency to forget sometimes. Love ya!
I find genetics a strange thing. . . my boys who haven't seen their biological dad for 8 years have mannerisms emerging that can only be explained through genetics. I'm sure genetics are playing a role in your little guy too! Glad you could find him a tractor to explore in the big city!
Post a Comment