Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

I think that I have started at least 45 posts over the past three months and completed, um, well, none of them. I gave myself a Flip camera as an early Christmas gift, so have no excuse not to post at least something . . .

December 16 was the Peanut's preschool holiday sing. The event was all rather strictly orchestrated by the preschool staff, but still somewhat chaotic - and completely adorable. For those who received the following video as an email, I'm sorry for the repetition. For those who did not, please do not watch the following video if you are prone to headaches, motion sickness or any other malady caused by very poor videography. I only said that I bought the Flip camera, not that I knew how to use it well. Oh, also, the Peanut was on the exact opposite corner from where I was seated. Nice.

The holiday sing . . .


I have another fantastic video of Mr. Peanut playing Santa, but I have been unable to upload the video to this blog.  Again, I only said that I bought a flip camera, not that I know how to use it.  I'll keep trying, and in the meantime, Mr. Ringmaster, the Peanut and I all hope your holidays are merry and bright!

No comments: